Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nokia Cluster VNP SecureClient problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifconf

IS-IT--Management
Nov 15, 2004
GB
Hi, I have recently upgraded from NGAI R55 on SPLAT to NGX R62 on a Nokia IP390 Cluster running IPSO 4.2. Everything has worked perfectly except for my SecureClient. If the logon traffic is handled by the firewall that is not the master the logon fails. If the logon is handled by the firewall that is the master then the logon will succeed. This happens everytime without fail. I have a similar issue with an inbound FTP connection coming over a site to site VPN, if the traffic is handled by the master then both the logon to the FTP server and the Put will succeed, if the traffic is handled by the member then the FTP login will succeed but the put will fail. Also everytime without fail. I have following the setup by the book and have a case open with Nokia level 3 support and so far no answers. Any help greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back