Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Such Interface Supported

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajcssi

Programmer
Nov 9, 2001
US
Hi,
I am having a VB application. There is a class in the application in which a method is created. The method, when executed inserts a record into a table. For this, I am using ADOs. MSAccess is the database used for this purpose. The MTSTransactionMode property of the class is "Requires Transaction". I am trying to open the connection to the database and then execute the query. But while opening the connection, I am getting an error "No Such Interface Supported". If I change the MTSTransactionMode property to "NotanMTSObject" then the connection opens smooth and works fine. I am really unable to figure out why is this error occuring when I am trying to connect to a MSAccess database.
The connection string is "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Xyz.mdb;Persist Security Info=False""

Please help...
thanks,
Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back