Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

no space available to add data 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorhead777

Technical User
Jul 15, 2003
US
Hello folks. Well I have a customer that want's auto-message-wait lights on 18 people's IP Agent Phone for 20 different hunt groups. On the third aut-msg-wt light that I put on page 4 of a 6408D+ the system gives me an error "no space available to add data" I have never seen this error before and was wondering if any of you have? BTW the Avaya PBX is R11. It's an S8100 Multivantage switch. Thanks in advance for the help

Try to busy the set and release it. Then try to add a different feature to the button and save it. Then go back and try the amw again. I've seen that error with amw, have no idea why, and have no idea why this procedure seems to fix it.

-CL

Ok. I tried the busy and release. I added a new feature button. Removed the feature button and tried to add the auto-msg-wt and still recieved the same error. I think that there is some system limit on how many auto-msg-wt lights there can be in an S100. If I remove another auto-msg-wt light from a different phone, I can then add it to any extension in the PBX. As soon as I add one back in, I can no longer add any more auto-msg-wt buttons on any extension. If there is a system limit on this, does anyone know what that limit is?

Thanks for the help.

The most recent system capacities table for Multivantage Rel 1.3 S8100 with G600/CMC1 tells me:

-Maximum Remote Message Waiting Indicators:
Per extension: 80
Per system: 240[

This is all relevant info I could find. The complete document is on:
or

Hope this helps...good luck

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

N.B.

That's 240 per system. Don't mind the '['

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Thanks for the help. It seemed that there was going to be a system limit in there somewhere, I just needed to know if there was a way to increase or decrease that if necessary (which I now know that you can't). Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back