Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No scroll bars with OLEBound Object

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonnieJohnson

Programmer
Apr 16, 2001
US
I have an olebound object I am using to show spreadsheets on a form. However the sheets are wider and longer than the form's diminsions and the user has no scroll bars. I don't see a property for scroll bars.

Is there no way to give the user the ability to see the entire sheet without having to try size the form at design time?

ProDev, Builders of Affordable Software Applications
Visit me at ==>
May God bless you beyond your imagination!!!

If it is "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet" then look for "DisplayVerticalScroll" & DisplayHorizontalScroll" in the OTHER tab of property sheet.

Zameer Abdulla

Thanks for responding. Yes, it is a MS Excel spreadsheet. But I still do not see these properties in this tab. The Bound Object Frame does not have a source when the form loads. I let the user pick a spreadsheet and then it is loaded at runtime.

Visit me at ==>

I am talking about MS Office Spreadsheet control that is inserted on the form as Activex.

INSERT> ACTIVEX > MS Office Spreadsheet control x.xx

I am not sure if Excel sheet can be loaded to this Activex.

Zameer Abdulla

Ohhhhhh. Let me play with that.

Visit me at ==>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back