Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Net Found - 2210 Wireless VoIP Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan15370

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2006
US
I have the network setup where a Win2k3 server runs the DHCP, and I have all of the special "Scope Options" set. My access points,2330's, are managed by a 2380 Wlan Security Switch. I also have the 2245 Telephony Manager set up in the same subnet. The SSID has clear authentication and computers with wireless nics have no issue getting out on the network. I can make calls with a software phone on various PC's.

The phones are a different story, I turn them on, they get the Learning ESSID screen and then a "No net found".. I logged into the phone admin menu and verified it was set to DHCP, learn ESSID once, set the License Option to 10.. still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan

Do you have the SSID/service profile configured to broadcast that SSID? What happens if you enter the SSID as a static entry on the phone?

I did that over the weekend and got it to work, I updated the firmware on the 2210's and it solved all issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back