Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Navigational Bar appears when using Data Access Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

locationsetc

Programmer
Aug 2, 2004
US
Hi,

Am setting up Data Access Pages and was able to connect pages to db on server using a browser, but the navigation bar doesn't come up. Any suggestions?

And, please tell me if this is correct: once it comes up, I'll be able to both read and write info to the db on the server? Or is there something else I need to do, to do this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Ok well my MS Access wants to be stubborn at the moment so I can't verify this, but isn't there a setting in the properties of the Data Access Page (from the Design View of the page) that allows you to turn that on and off?

And to your other question - yes, depending on how you designed it, it should allow input into the database as well as data view. You may want to do a few test records to make sure your network permissions are set right though. Jet will tell you if something's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back