Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No more HiPath training in US 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYPQ-EN

IS-IT--Management
Feb 22, 2017
US
Good evening all,

I pray everyone is well.

I know that there used to be basic training classes for the Hi-Path 4000, in Texas, I was told today that there will no longer be any training classes in the US.

Is this true?

Where can users go to get Hi-Path 4000 Basic Training?

Go here and look around. There are some online classes you can take. I have been a bad friend and haven't been keeping up with my instructor like I should, but I hadn't heard that yet. I'm still signed up for a few online things I haven't had time to take yet, but I went through the whole North American training curriculum in 2015 and 2015. You can for sure take the Admin with Assistant class on line and it is quite good, and I certainly recommend the 4K Backups course to anyone who has V7 or higher because there are like 10 different ways to do backups and disaster protection on your system, between every day and periodic maintenance, and I believe that class also does an overview of the system architecture. Definely peruse the university - it will show you class dates and approximate costs. Some of the classes were only held every other year or every few years, so it may be possible there just isn't anything scheduled, but I had heard some mumbling they might be closing down the center in Irving, so it's possible.

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

Sounds like a great excuse to go see the world on the company dime!

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Hi,
We can provide online training for Hipath 350 H to Hipath 4000 V.8 .

Keep in touch.

I wrote to the Unify Academy and they told me the Irving Center is still open, just no classes scheduled there for now. Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back