Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Local Drives-RDP/2003 Server/Internet/Citrix Server 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsp

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2007
CA
Hi,

I cannot see Server 2003 drives mapped to Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server v10, if I RDP from XP workstation to Server 2003 and connect to Citrix via Internet.

I can connect to the Citrix from home, and I see my home drives mapped. I can connect from my workstation, and see my workstation drives mapped. I can log on to Server 2003 console, and see my 2003 server drives mapped (not practical).

Citrix Client v10 automatically installs on each connection. No local drives are mapped from my Server 2003. After automatic install of v10, can I manually change setting to map Server 2003 drives? Is there a one time method to set mapping for future connections using Workstation/RDP/Server 2003/Internet/Citrix?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Alexsp

We published Windows explorer to be able to see the mapped drives. Otherwise they were not visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back