Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No instant messaging through SBCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontim

Programmer
Aug 18, 2021
AR
Hi!
I'm having a little trouble to get instant messaging to work through sbce. Through VPN and locally it works. But i can´t get it to work via sbce in the mobile app (android).

I constantly get the "your messages may not be up to date" alarm.

I've discarded certificate issues due to the fact that i have no alarms running the app in a windows pc through vpn. The softphone registers using tls and the ip office host name as sip server.

Did anyone encounter this issue before?

Thanks!

Hi derfloh.
They have an ip office 500v2, with an app server running onex portal, and an sbce portwell.

You mean the application relays loaded on SBCE? That port in particular towards the app server's ip address?

Thanks!

Thanks! As soon as i can i´ll try that and make sure they are forwarding the same port in their firewall. Cause i alredy have it relayed in the SBCE.
I´ll let you know the results.

Thanks again!

Thanks derfloh. That did it! I was only forwarding port 5222 to the app server. I forwarded port 9443 towards the app server as well and when they added it on their firewall it started working.

Thanks!

I'm having an issue with video now.. Trhough vpn i can start video calls, but i get no video from the other party, and trhough sbce the app doesn´t even allow me to start de video call... I've forwarded every port as instructed in the remote workers installation manual....
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back