Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngordon

Technical User
Jun 29, 2002
US
I've setup Apache 2 on XP Pro. I've setup a directory named images in the htdocs folder. The web page comes up ok when I go to the URL.

I can not figure why the images do not show or how to get the images to display on my web page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John

are all your images showing as broken images?

[cheers]
Cheers!
Laura

Thanks for the replies,

My images are not showing at all. Or I should say images other than those that came packed with Apache in the icons folder.

Any other image I try to display does not open at all. I have a feeling that it has something to do with AddIcons.

Let me ask, do you display any images on your server other then those in the icons folder? How did you configure your server to display those images?

Take care,

John

If you put an image (say, picture.jpg) in the htdocs/images folder and type (remember that file names are case sensitive!) ::

... can you see the image then? If you can, then the path reference in your html/css/php file is wrong.

Jakob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back