Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No HLOC no MWLamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB
After doing a change on the PABX for a work around on local connection delay as the client uses 2 digit, Not 3 digit locations codes

local users on occasion dial the sites AC2+HLOC+Extn
7 digits as opposed to just dialling the extn 4 digits

Change was carried out on remote sites PABX calls go via ITG's using CDP, their Message Waiting Lamps don't light, so I've reverted back so that they do work

The work around on the remote switch CS1000S/Mini Rls.4
which is using the HLOC as an SPN with FLEN to an RLI of LTER YES all working except their MW Lamps?

Network Dialling plan is CDP over ITG's...I have another remote which is 81c Rls.5 and the serving CP is centrally connected to 81c Rls.4

I don't intend to do anything more with remote changes only leave the local PABX with the change which works with all CP functions OK

Is it CP,PABX or Network related not liking HLOC built as an SPN, any ideas would be much appreciated?

Cheers Guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back