Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No drivers for Dell Latitude 120L server 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickjkay

Technical User
Sep 25, 2006
GB
Hi there, I'm trying to study active directory and can't because no network cards in the Laptop are supported and microsoft site dosn't seem to help. I've tryed to conect my speedtouch 330-but that dosn't have drivers for 2003. Any ideas?

Install VMWare Server 1.0 which is free for download, need to registar for license keys but its totally free. Install W2K3 server in VMWare should fix your problem.

RoadKi11

If your determined to use the laptop directly buy a cheap supported PC Card.

However for your purpose I use MS VM (Also downloadable for free from the ms website) that way I can run 2DC's 2BC's (With exchange on them) and 2XP clients on the same box.

And you can save at certain points of playing to save you having to start from scratch.

Iain

Thank 4 that guys I never thought about that route-I've got the WM on the DL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back