Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

no diversion whithin extension inside group hounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

REL4

Technical User
Oct 27, 2003
ES
does anybody knows why extensions inside a group hounting dont divert to others inside the group?
all extensions in group have div to group number but, you call from an extension to another, and call is lost, dont jump into the group again.
sel =010
ah , its bc8

do the divert not to group number but to each other eg

1000 div 1001
1001 div 1002
1002 div 1003
1003 div 1000

What you mean is that when non-answer, the member is excluded from the group, and has to lift the handset in order to get back?
If this is the case you need 3 patches: 55697, 55698, 55620. If you have RED package, you'll need also 68787. With these patches you get also a new ASPAP (178), which is called "Retain Group Hunt Member", as in later releases. The diversion can stay towards the GH number.

lb: Your suggestion won't work.

fcpli

ok, so , you mean that , extension who dont answer the call is put out of group isnt it?
it is supossed that, they have de ext diverted to the group... so... is it the same with follow me?
if some one calls one extension inside the group, this would do the follow me to the group isnt it?

thanks, i gess my old version of md cant do some things ...

scib,

GH was never designed to do that, for this kind of functionality, E/// had introduced personal number (RID), this is available from BC10 and up.
Retain GH member functionality has been standardized from BC11...

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

Hi scib

My suggestion change this GH to ACD group ( Automatic Call Distribution )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back