Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Data message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQLScholar

Programmer
Aug 21, 2002
GB
Hey all,

I have converted a 2005/Dundas report to 2008 r2.

All is ok - however i have a matrix. In the matrix data section is a chart. This works fine.

However in the old version if there was no data for the chart - it said "***** No Data *****". However the converted one just has a blank chart.

I have looked at the chart properties for NoDataMessage and its not set to hide, and the text is black!

How can i get my message back???

Dan

----------------------------------------

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Bernard Baruch

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes - EW Dijkstra
----------------------------------------

Dan -

If you haven't already, take a look at the properties pane for the matrix or chart. One of the properties will be something like NoRowsMessage or NoDataMessage; you can set your desired text there.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back