Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No CR 10 Report returned in C#.Net Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksaab2002

MIS
Jan 6, 2005
US
Hi,

I am running SQL 2000, CR10 in a C#.Net web app;

I have a problem where certain users, once they have logged in to the web application can run several reports fine, but when they click on one specific report they use the most (10 to 1) it does not open to the parameter page at all.

Nothing happens. No error, they can see the report in a list of available reports. But when the click on the report to open to the parameter page....nothing happens.

This is only happening with users who use this specific report many many times a day.

As a temporary solution I had created a new report and put it in a new folder, assigned them each access to that folder and it worked, but over time, it failed again.

Both users are independent of one another, work for different companies. Both are running IE 6.0 on XP SP2, but so am I and many others with no problem.

Any ideas appreciated, if more information is needed, I will do my best to answer.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back