Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No CP Reporter alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

I would appreciate it if anyone can advise me on how to find out mailboxes not being used on CP Server ?

Unfortunately haven't got CP Reporter and I need to go through and 'Delete' mailboxes not being used for a significant period as the CP Licences are all used up?

Cheers !!

do an advanced search for users that have not logged in for 90 days.. or for disabled

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks again John not so much an expert on CP, will have a look at this option
Cheers !!

John, dumb question I know ?

Advanced Search gives you 3 different criteria's

I would guess to select the following:-

Time of last Login / Greater Than / Value Date 07/03/06

Cheers !!

That is what I do. It is such a pain to administrate with out have any reports. I wish I could search for people over there limit in minutes.

Reporter comes standardly with your Call Pilot and if you are the only ones going to use it, why not get it set up; for a small reporter server, we have used workstations instead of servers because only 1-2 people were going to access it......works fine.

It is my understanding that CallPilot reporter is an additonal item / package at a cost ?
Cheers !!

No Reporter comes standardly with Call Pilot, it just requires another device (server/PC) to run it on. In 1.07 it required a dedicated standalone PC running the client; on 2.0 and higher, it requires a Server/PC running IIS. So you don't have to buy it, you just need to implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back