Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Cheques in tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangui1981

IS-IT--Management
May 9, 2008
KE
I have cheques that have been printed.When I print the check register the cheques appear and also in common services Iam able to see the cheques.However I cannot see the cheques in all the cheque related tables i.e APPYM,BKREG,APTCR,APTCP.I can't understand what is wrong.The database is pervasive version 8.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Has the payment batch been posted?
I suspect they are in the tables and you are just not looking for the right records.

The payment batch has been posted and apparently they don't appear in BKCHK.I have run the intergrity done a dump and load and it still doesn't sort me put.

Running data integrity and a dump/load was a waste of time.

If you have checks in BKREG and not in BKCHK or APPYM, then they're not posted. BKREG is supposed to be empty except when you're printing checks.

There's something more to this story, like error messages, restart records, or batches that are posting in progress.

Iam not sure where the problem is because when I print cheques when i try to void it gives a message cheque not found in Bank services.Where could the problem be.

Your data is messed up. Again, I think there's more to this story than you're telling, this is not a normal occurrence. You may have to send it off to a professional data repair shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back