Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night Services for ATT and Directory List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapper

Programmer
Apr 16, 2003
US
How do I change the Night Service destination for my Directory List and ATT console? G3 V11

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

'change listed' is the command.
The destination should be a hunt group, and that hunt group should be call forwarded to the voicemail hunt group. The voice mail should have a subscriber that corresponds to the listed directory numbers. If u have trunk group that has 'attdt' for the desination, then u can make the new night destination to the hunt group for the 'listed directory number' and have a cover path to audix.

Da-vi'do

P.S. For the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u. Please leave a post on how u fixed the problem too.

Thanks I found it. It is "Change Tenat 1".

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back