Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night Service routing ... ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavComp

MIS
Feb 13, 2002
US
System: G3siR6 / Intuity Audix with 1 night service destination used by 4 attendants over 9 tenant partitions (the partitioning is only used for different messaging on hold).

Q: How does Definity (or Audix) know how to route each tenant to their particular Auto Attendant after hours?

Night Service Destination is a HG in Definity with no members and a cover path to Audix after 1 ring. The same station number in Audix is an AA that allows call transfers and has "e" at 2 and 3.

Do the Listed Directory Numbers figure into any of this?

The real problem is one tenant, Number 9, wants their calls to ring on their phones for one hour after the receptionists go home and turn the NS button on at 5pm. This tenant has a published number that terminates to a DID that I have placed in the LDN page. Thanks!
Julie Lawler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wherever you go, there you are. -Buckaroo Banzai

Hi
Did you try the command change tenant 9 where you can enter the night destination? Or what you ask?

Yes, I did try that change. All I get is a busy signal after making that change. Thanks!
Julie Lawler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wherever you go, there you are. -Buckaroo Banzai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back