Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

night ringing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritelcarlos

Technical User
Dec 19, 2005
US
Hello
I have a partner plus 4.0 system and would like to have day ring and night ring for example ext 10 rings during the day in programing on ext 10 the lines are all set to solid for ring however in night i would like ext 10 not to ring i programed a night key and made sure that ext 10 was not in night group but it still was ringing ?

thank you

Yeah, any extension programmed to ring in the day mode will continue to ring in the night mode. Only extensions programmed for No or Delayed Ring and added to the Night Service Group will additionally ring when in Night Mode.

However, Day and Night are subjective. You might consider making the extensions have NO ring, adding them to the Night Service Group, and labeling the Night Service button "Day Ring Mode". Remember to reverse your Day and Night auto attendant recordings in the voice mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back