Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NIGHT RING 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritelcarlos

Technical User
Dec 19, 2005
US
Hello

I would like to set up my system which is a legend 7.0 with 007 mlm to have night ring . what I would like is to have a night btn on ext 10 when its on I would like to have several phones ring night only then after 4 rings go to auto att. I have the night btn set up and the phones ringing but I dont know how to set up the overflow to auto att after 4 rings.

please help

thank you

Assign the incoming lines to an unused calling group, such as 791. Set 791 to overflow to 770 (or whatever you dial to reach your 007MLM voicemail), set Time Based to 20 or so seconds, and Number Based to 99. In the 007MLM make a mailbox number 791 with a class of service of 15.

Day operation is for Ext. 10 to ring, and calls will be answered by the auto attendant after 4 rings. Night operation is for Ext. 10 and those others specified in Night Service to ring 4 times, and then the auto attendant will answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back