Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICELOG Version 7.64 (Trunk-Side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisLynch

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2002
GB
Hi All,

We have recently installed a Trunk-side nicelog (version 7.64) which we have no technical documentation for. This was previously situated at one of our other sites in the UK and during the move it seems we have lost the documentation.

It is set-up and working correctly, with the exception of having no output bus configured - thus we are unable to play back any calls via extension. I have configured the logger using our NICE 8.5 (Total Log - NOT Universe) CLS and it all appears to be set up correctly, however calls are having to be played back over LAN rather than extension - this is more annoying than anything.

If anyone has any Technical Documentation for this type of logger or knows of anywhere that I may be able to acquite this it would be much appreciated.

The customer support site is not of any use as this type of logger is DOS based and therefore fairly old, also we no longer have any support agreements directly with NICE so they aren't being very forthcoming.

Thanks.
Regards,
Chris Lynch
NICE Administrator
mailto:chris.lynch@teletech.com

I have got docs on the 4.x and the 8.x versions, but don't know the 7.x versions. I'll keep looking. If I find anything, is your E-mailaddress up for BIG .pdf attachments?
Let me know
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Hi Maarten,

I already have piles of documentation on 4 series and 8 series NICELOG's - literally a cupboard full as we have a large amount of this type of equipment.

The 7.64 Trunk Logger that we have was purchased second hand (it was a rushed solution for one of our banking clients) and therefore It came with no technical documentation. It was originally installed by NICE, however we have since moved it to one of our other sites.

Any documentation you have would be much appreciated - never know, you might have something I don't have. Feel free to email me these documents if you would like to, any and all help is welcome !

Our corporate exchange server will bounce any emails over 10mb, but I would think that would be big enough. If not, feel free to send several emails - although the individual email limit is 10mb, my mailbox size is unlimited - depending on HDD space on the exchange server, obviously.

Thanks very much. Regards,
Chris Lynch
NICE Administrator

Yeah that would be great, thanks very much.

One question though, It's Trunk Side total logging documention you have ? If it's Universe 7.5, I already have documentation on that.

Thanks Again. Regards,
Chris Lynch
NICE Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back