Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NiceLog and NAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIRTA

Vendor
Apr 9, 2003
JP
Can NiceLog store data to other W2K server's disk on LAN ? I guess yes because I read NiceLog works with NAS device like NetApps. If so, how easily NiceLog can define or configure the network attached W2K server's disk ? Is it just like mounting it as network drive for the destination and move data from NiceLog's internal disk to the network drive automatically ?

I appreciate for your help...

I know that we are looking at ther NICEStorage software which will allow us to backup the voice files to the SAN rather than local tape. I am not sure if this solution will work for your needs, but I would take a look at it.

You would need to invest in the NICE Storage Centre solution in order to achieve this. There are some pre requsites to this (Version of NiceLog and presence of CLS).

randyb19 and Scottiey,

Thank you very much for your help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back