Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpetilli

Technical User
May 17, 2011
US
I have to provide a call recording solution for a small set of folks in one of my remote offices in EMEA. I'm having difficulty with the local folks that picked up the inquiry because of the language barrier. Not sure if anyone can answer/confirm any of this..
we're an Avaya CM environment where the core servers are in the UK and the site where recording is necessary is in Ireland, which is an LSP. The LSP site has a local E1 for all pstn calling.

I was told if we wanted any sort of advanced features such as transcription that the cost wouldn't make sense for the amount of users we need, which is like 5.

If it was just straight up recording with search/playback etc.. that option is either passive sniffing or DMCC. Trying to peel out of them that we don't want any physical equipment in the remote site and get and get an understanding how that is all tied together.

Honest answer that wo t be answer popular in a Nice forum?

Choose a different technology

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back