Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE to Definity G3R Integration Questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2002
US
We recently installed a NICE version 8.8 CLS with storage center to operate behind our Definity G3R version 9.5 switch with all of our channels set up as "total recording".

We have a few lingering questions/problems and would like to hear from anyone who might have some ideas:

1) Most of the channels are set up as "agent" side & are working fine. Approx. 20 % of our channels are set up as "station" side & here is one of our problems. NICE says that the only way to have calls made from these stations passed onto storage center is to change the station to "agent" side -- that unless NICE sees the C.T.I. information, the call will not get passed onto storage center. These are basic office sets with limited usage, hence we hate to spend the money to increase our agent seat count, etc. in order to get full C.T.I. information. Has anyone discovered a work-a-round for this? How does NICE configure a location that doesn't use agents at all?

2) When a "parked call" is picked up by another agent, NICE looses all C.T.I. information. NICE advises that they need the same "U.C.I.D." number for all segments of the same call. Currently, our T-Server is sending all zeros for the U.C.I.D. number. Is this an easy fix, and/or are there any other work-a-rounds?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back