Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE Screen Logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi2121

Technical User
Jan 16, 2008
US
Hello,

We recently introduced dual screeens is some of our agents PC's. We are using NICE 8.7 and have noticed that when calls are recorded with screen it is only picking up the promary display and not recording both.

We were wondering if anyone has come acrross this before and if there might be a fix for this so we can get both displays recorded on the agent?

Thanks in advance.

i know it 8.8 screen on the agents p.c in the agent.cfg file the ShareTechique needs to be set to 2. Not sure about 8.7 let me know.

As far as I can remember 8.7 doesn't support dual screens and there's no mention of it in any of the release notes. When we've had customers in a similar situation the advice from NICE has always been to upgrade them to the latest version.....

Hello,
As 8.7 plateform is a sunset solution, note Screen recording will not be possible for dual screen.
I would also precise even with a Perform solution, this is not supported.

Dual screen is supported in Perform, 8.9 and 8.9. 8.7 is before my time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back