Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE Perform 3.1 Recording Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason1969lee

Technical User
Mar 7, 2011
GB
Has anyone come across a problem with excessive record times when running reports against extensions.

I am running Nice Perform 3.1 completing trunk side recording with feeds into a Nortel CS1000 Rel5, Datapulse Intuition 1000 Op Consoles and Contact Centre 6.

The problem usually occurs when an agent receives a skillset call which they then release to the operators.

Sometimes we have agents who do not grasp the concept of just using agent desktop, so they manually transfer the calls using the phoneset.

When you playback the recording, you will hear the agent conversation with the customer. It will then stop recording when performing the transfer, but the recording will then show for 2 hours (this has been manually limited due to this issue to not record anything over 2 hours) Prior to the manual limitation it was showing recordings of 3hrs+

My maintainer is saying that it is the NICE system - we have had this checked by NICE and they are saying that the phone system is not receiving a clear down from the system.

It would be good if I can get to the bottom of this or hear if someone else is experiencing it on another system manufacturer using NICE Perform.

Do you see the transfer event in the CTI logfiles, there is a limitation in Nortel with Nice Perform which could lead to loss of "call end" event when the Agent is transfering an incomming call. It's mentioned in the IDD:

"Transfers to customers after incoming calls do not get Transfer events.

Hi Blesio,

Apologies for the late reply. I have been looking at recent event with 1 user. I have checked the logs and I believe that this is the point in which our problems start: -

29/03/2011 15:07:13 Source: <CCAD MainForm> Level: <Trace> OnConnectionStateEvent - Start of method. State is Dialing
29/03/2011 15:07:13 Source: <CCAD MainForm> Level: <Trace> AddTerminalConnection
29/03/2011 15:07:13 Source: <CCAD MainForm> Level: <Trace> AddTerminalConnection(): setting remote state to 'Unknown'.
29/03/2011 15:07:13 Source: <CCAD MainForm> Level: <Trace> DisplaySkillset(): No Skillset retrieved for contact ID 56902313.
29/03/2011 15:07:13 Source: <CCAD MainForm> Level: <Trace> OnTermConnStateEvent(): State is Active - CheckButtonStates

Am I reading this right - I believe the user had picked up their handset to transfer the call. This therefore changes the person on hold to an unknown state? As the handset and Agent desktop are both thinking they own it?

Before we installed SU08 we were constantly rebooting the servers to clear the calls. The calls usually clear now after 2 - 3 days.

Regards

What about the logs from Integration and the CallServer logs, they will tell us more, please also look at them, they might have some relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back