Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE Perform 2 SP5 - Segment ID rollover (+72 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecSnow

Technical User
Mar 13, 2012
US
We were curious if there have been any examples of companies that may have experienced this limitation with NICE PII, and if so what happened?

What setting in the NICE system triggers the go-live countdown of 72 months? i.e. where can I go view this in NICE PII to determine when my 72 months are up.

Thanks

hi alec,

why do you need to know, is there an issue highlighted by customer?

I've been tasked with confirming this information for a company that's currently still on a NICE PII SP5, and are worried about this happening (there are other risks obviously related to support, etc...)

it can be checked in nice_interactions database in a table containing catalog as name.

Have you or anyone heard of the 72+ month threshold for segments being breached? What are people in the world doing to combat this? (besides the obvious - upgrading).

hi alec,

npII is now sunset and no longer supported by NICE only option is upgrade.

in the past professional services would extend the 72 months but this is no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back