Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice CLS Error Internal - Database is full (1804) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruijm

Technical User
Dec 29, 2011
PT
Hi,

I have nice 8.80.06 and in the Supervisor appears the error:

Error Internal - database is full (1804)

What can I do to clean up or to reconfigure the time we keep the records ?

thanks.

hi.

this errors refers to the nice_cls sql database and its reached its allocated disk size.

two options

increase data file and log file size for nice_cls database using sql manager on cls server.

if there isnt sufficient space then you could use the nice cls server controller database menu and decrease the retention by default its 7 years. if you decide on this option make sure that is the retention the business wants as by decreasing the retention clear nice_cls call tables. if you are using storage make sure you update the rules to reflect the new retention

I have another good one.

Nice CLS 8.9 over win 2003 server
SQL 8.0 Enterprise
1 logger connected v 9.1 with Siemens CAP

the nice supervision shows
Error: internal - not running (1602)
in the help files.
1602 Internal – Not running Contact NICE Customer Support.

I was guessing it was a DB size problem, so I arrived to this thread
but the DB is in autogrowth, and there is space available (and now i think that nice should show the 1804 error.

any hints?

=== remember that NICE is not so nice ===

internal not running refer to a NICE CLS module not running. I would check your cls manager to see if all modules are running and also check your link to siemens hicap as this may be down. you can reboot first most and if problem persists up reporting levels on driver via log manager and see if red errors are present. alternativly check logs in c:\nicecti folder for errors. normally this error occurs when no connection to switch is available. make sure you have latest SP's installed on cls core 5 and integration 3 and also sp4 for client side apps

if you have changed the sa password incorrectly through sql and not nice server controller this error can also occur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back