Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice 8.9 additional recording channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

busydisconnect

Technical User
Dec 3, 2007
US
We have a Nice V8.9 with 100 recording channels and need to add additional channels for more of our agents could be recorded.

Could someone confirm the information we received from an independent vendor that said in order to add additioanal recording channels; we would first need to replace our current Nice 8.9 with all new hardware and software and upgrade to the newest release?

THANKS!

A lack of Planning On Your Part; Does Not Constitute an Emergency On My MINE!

I got similar information that Nice already started to inform customers with 8.9 that it is going to be End of Life.

I would like to share with you additional information, please reply with your email address.

Don't post your email address here it's likely to be grabbed by spammers.

Advance post you further info here, I'm sure there are other users in the same boat who will be interested. Unless you're just trying to get his email to try and sell him a new system.

"Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary, and you can probably get a career in it.
Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things."

busydisconnect,

that is partially true. version 8.9 is end-of-sale indeed, as of jan 31st, but its end-of-expansion date is jul 31st. this means you can expand your existing system for five months yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back