Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nfuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

spena77

MIS
Oct 22, 2003
US
I have been assigned just one public IP address by my ISP. At my firewall, I have configured port translation of port 80 to point to my exchange server for OWA connectivity. I have installed Metaframe XP FR3 at a new server inside my network and every thing works fine. I can access my published application using NFuse from the inside but, Now I will like to do the same from the outside. Is there a way in which I can install the Nfuse component at my exchange server?

You would need to install Secure Gateway in order to access your Citrix servers from the Internet.

Secure gateway will simply handle all the traffic between the External network and all connections going to your internal Citrix servers. You will need to get a cert installed on the secure gateway server and point its configuration to your webinterface/nfuse server.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back