Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Next try !! Problems with CR8 and VB6 DE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulus

Programmer
Sep 25, 2000
A1
Nice forum here, I make a thread because the hotline at CR is permanantly busy, wait 3 days, and nobody answers. Other people make a thread and minutes later, they have 4 answers!!

Now the problem:
I´ve problems with reports generated under VisualBasic 6.
I can now link my Crystal report in the designer inside of VB to the Data Environment. But if I try to change the formatting of the fields inside the report it is impossible, because there are no properties available for the fields, only for the report itself. If I save the report, delete it from the Designer-tree and reimport it via the CR Wizard, I have all field properties - until I start the program to check my changes. Afterwards, I have to follow the same procedure as every ... time.
Who can help me ?

Paulus

[sig][/sig]

Usually that means that your question isn't clear or possibly that no one hear knows the answer.

No guarantees, but I would add a bit more detail. I answer about as many questions here as anyone and I don't understand your question. I answer the clearest questions first. [sig]<p>Ken Hamady- href= Reports Training by Ken Hamady</a><br>[/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back