Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Next AR Batch Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blorf

Programmer
Dec 30, 2003
US
Where, in a visual intigrator routing, can I find what the next AR batch number is?

Thank you,
ChaZ

There Are 10 Types Of People In The world:
Those That Understand BINARY And Those That Don’t.

If this is 4.10 or higher you don't need to find out, the system will just assign you the next one.

Dawn

Thank you.

I am importing say 30 invoices, it it wants to put each in it's own batch. Worse, it wants to put each line on each invoice into it's own batch.

I am sure this is just something I am confused about and it's probably simple, but irritating.

Thank you,
ChaZ

Yes, I will send you the specs for the job tomorrow. I solved it by forcing a batch number in the application that is generating the interface file. Batch number increments from that source each time, so the problem is solved, and the job works, all posts correctly, but still, I am certain I will need to do other similar jobs, so finding out why it is behaving so oddly is a must.

One other thing, I am invoking the job outside of mas, which has always worked fine in previous versions, but now, the user has to exit mas, and go back in after a job, or they get an error, it's very strange, as if the vi job is locking files. I think maybe because the user id on the job is different than the currently logged on user.

Ah well,
Thanks for the help.

ChaZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back