Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie question PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj74

Vendor
Nov 5, 2008
GB
Hi there,

New to PSP..

I need to lift a round image off a black background (so I can have the image put onto canvas).

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks

you can try to use the magic wand, and select the black background, then invert the selection and copy off the round image.

You could also use the point to point selection tool, to trace around the image and cut it out of the black background.

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Thanks for your help. Tried both of your suggestions but can't make it happen!

Would anybone with the required skills be so kind as to do it for me if I send the images (just 2)?

Am going to learn how to use psp myself but need this done in a hurry.

Thanks in advance.

i'll do it just post the images here or in an image hosting site such as photobucket and i'll give it a shot.

curious though what exactly did not work?

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back