Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie formatting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdbowling

Programmer
Mar 28, 2003
US
Hello, Everyone.

A little bit new to Crystal Reports.

I have an old report. I am being told to duplicate it with some small modifications to the source query.

I create the report using the Report Wizard. It's a cross-tab report. The wizard creates the report with the cross-tab in the Report Header section (leaving me nowhere to put titles and such). The report I am trying to duplicate has the cross-tab in the Report Footer with several titles in the Report Header. I have clicked around, but do not see any options to move the cross-tab to another section? Am I missing the option somewhere? Does it exist? What do I need to do to get the cross-tab in the Report Footer?

I copy pasted and cut pasted the cross-tab into the report footer, but the report comes up empty (maybe because the report footer has the gray lines running through it indicating that it is unused???)

Suggestions?

Crystal Reports 10, SQL Server 2008.

Thanks, All.

Patrick

Resolved. I found how to not suppress the section.
Thank you.
P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back