Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie - Aspect Workforce Management 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimmer3001

Technical User
Sep 14, 2015
US
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm struggling. I am new to Aspect workforce management and I'm trying to get the hours for all the general segments that are used. I can get the data for all the General Segments used within a date range as the code shows below (this currently sits in Microsoft Access but will be used in Microsoft Excel)

SELECT TCSDBOWNER_EMP.FIRST_NAME + ' ' + TCSDBOWNER_EMP.LAST_NAME as FullName, TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG.NOM_DATE, TCSDBOWNER_SEG_CODE.CODE FROM (TCSDBOWNER_EMP INNER JOIN TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG ON TCSDBOWNER_EMP.EMP_SK = TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG.EMP_SK) INNER JOIN TCSDBOWNER_SEG_CODE ON TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG.SEG_CODE_SK = TCSDBOWNER_SEG_CODE.SEG_CODE_SK
WHERE (((TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG.NOM_DATE)>=42248 And (TCSDBOWNER_GEN_SEG.NOM_DATE)<=42260));

The above produces 377 record but does not give me the time spent in the code. I have tried to add on the MI from the State table where state = Pay_Normal (left Join) but this give me 54836 records which is incorrect. Can someone please point me in the right direction as I am slowly losing the will to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back