Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

new website renders fine in IE/Edge but not in Chrome - test site was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendle666

Technical User
Jan 30, 2003
GB
Hello

I've just uploaded some pages to a new website at
The pages were originally on another site for testing purposes and these all looked exactly as intended.

So I didn't envisage any problems when loading to the new host - netcetera in the Isle of Man.

The pages look fine in Internet Explorer and Edge, but in Chrome it's like the images aren't there to show. I have attached a snapshot of some of the screen so you can see what I see.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what has gone wrong? I've never had this happen before.

Thank you.

thank you for helping

Can you please clarify?
Site looks pretty identical to me in FF, IE, Chrome.

"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

Hi there

I'm sorted now thank you - I just deleted everything and left it overnight, uploaded again and now it's fine.

I've no idea what the problem was but it's viewing fine and that's all I'm fussed about!

Thank you for checking and taking the time to reply.

thank you for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back