Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New version of Pepedogs MV tool 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisJGB

Vendor
Jan 23, 2007
NL
Hello all,

I use the Pepedogtool MV.XLS very often but there has been no updates for along time. I tried to contact the pepedog but no results. So i thought why not do the changes myself. The changes i've made are related to rel 5.5. If anyone is interested send me an message and i will post it for you.

Chris

i followed your link gene, looks like you need some script files.. a lot of good help there for someone getting started..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

gene,

I send the updated MVtool to your emailadres in order to put it on your board.
Thnx in advance

Chris

Thanks in advance Chris

Wolfi

Chris, Is there anyway to have the CLS parse out everthing into one field?

You can create that yourself, whenever you have multiple fields you want to kinda "merge" together with a space between, the formula is this:

If the data is in row 1, columns a, b, c, d, e

=a1&" "&b1&" "&c1&" "&d1&" "&e1

Then you do a "fill down" to the bottom of your data

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

Hi all is there is any script to programe the TNB and other
Data in M-1 systems, if it is capture in a file

And the script read from that file and write to the system such as OTM works

THere are many versions of scripts that will build phones already posted on here is that is what you are asking. Each one you will have to go in and tweak as each system is slightly different. Many of them will pull data from an excel spreadsheet.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back