Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New user Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallisam

Technical User
Jun 9, 2013
Hi there Guru's

I am extremely new to the this scene. I was currently appointed to run the systems in the call center where i currently work. i have no previous experience at all, but have technical computers experience and so forth. any tips anybody can give me , please ask if i must elaborate cause not sure and what am i allowed to do.

Good question! I suggest trying what I did.
1. Go to 2. Find the link to request a system ID login.
3. Submit the request for a login. After a few days (and assuming your company's licensing fees are in good standing), they will give you access to a web portal where you can open tech support tickets and read the manuals for the particular system you will support. If it is Unified IP, there is a decent knowledge base and technical library. One of the PDFs is called "Troubleshooting Guide" and contains good recommendations about the things you should be doing day-to-day. I hope this helps you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back