Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New to Shoretel and need to pass the 3200 cert exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovl400

Vendor
Sep 22, 2010
US
I've used two of my three chances, I can't get my head around this Shoretel stuff.

I'll need help.

The Adobe test was *extremely* slow (latency abounded, but not with any other app I tried briefly while testing last week), and I had to fly through my first 3200 attempt- the initial delays caused my first 42 questions to take 100 minutes. Once it started performing/responding well, I flew through until it slowed to crawl again at question 93. with 1:26 left I hit submit quickly on question 94, then it 8 minutes later it responded saying I've exceeded my time limit. Nice, huh?
I took it a second time days later and no issues, but only got 64%...so very frustrating when you they don't give you an opportunity to learn what you answered wrong.
I'm now facing 3rd and long and will need help too, as failure's not an option, so will be interested in hearing about any support/help that you may have been able to find?

Is it particularly difficult? or just poorly written?

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Have you paid for and taken the 3200 course? If so your office may be able to get more chances. If you have not paid for the course and have not taken it then you will have to if you fail a third time. These exams are open book and the answers are there.

APDS,ACIS,ACSS - BCM, CS1000, IPO, AURA
Shoretel Certified Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back