Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

new to novell 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

umang5

IS-IT--Management
Jul 27, 2001
US
hi,
i had worked on novell3.12,but after that i get no chance to work on it again,now can any body can tell me some cool site were i can find step by step learing of novell.
thanks.

Hmm, depends on what you want to learn.. I would recommend purchasing a couple of books..

1. Novell's Guide to Netware 5 networks <--- Start to finish on how install configure and maintain netware 5 including the web server, dhcp server, etc...

2. You could also get the self paced learning for Netware 5.x

3. Take a course or two or all seven. Since you last worked on 3.12, I strongly recommend you get a book or attend a course because Netware 4.x and 5.x are totally different from 3.12, especially if you have never used NDS.

HTH

Mark C. Greenwood, CNE
m_jgreenwood@yahoo.com

CNE 4.11 and CNE 5 certified. BS Degree in MIS. Working in the industry for 8 years.

I work with NT servers, NDS for NT as well.

thanks for advice,had worked with nds,certified cna5.0,but not much working experience,give me some ftp site with some
study guides,cheet sheets etc.i am working with nt,3.12,cisco and now solaris from 6 years.
mcse,cna,scsa,ccna,bs computers.
thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back