Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New TM issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckman68

Technical User
Jul 31, 2002
US
Has anyone upgraded to the new TM? Any problems yet? We upgraded and it's not the best product, I have problems with the new IE explorer is extremely slow. I also made a change on the extension to remove a CWA extension that was not valid and it removed the TN for the hyperlink (for a lack of a better description)so now I can't even get back into the extension programming. And the retrieve doesn't work to pull it from the switch. Any word on some fixes for these issues? Thanks.

best way to fix that is to use command line

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I'm not having whole lot of luck with TM3.0 but Do you know that they have a couple of patches for TM already

I ended up having to use the command line to fix them, it lost the CPND for teh swapped extensions and if you don't change the status on your own it won't fix it. We did get teh patches applied but no luck on the TN disappearing. My opinion, Nortel went backwards with this.

You are right, sad but true. I remember on OTM Nortel used to have a little utility that will help clean up these type of issues. I wonder if it will work on TM 3.0

Using a Nortel Meridian Intergrated Conference Bribge

Some users have complained of hearing three tone burst during the call..
Any Ideas?

-DL-

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL QUESTION???

Start your own Thread

I did a repair to run a pull and it seemed to work. Are you using the web to do a pull? You must do a search first, and then get the secondary bar that appears after nothing is pulled, and then do a retrieve.

This was not working for me, but then- repair.

I have an issue where I can not retrieve on another one of my TM boxes. Element manager can make a connection to the command line interface, but it's not working through TM (I have 5 darn TM boxes...) I get a window showing scheduler works and I get the CLID window running for a second. The error says that the remote resources are not available but the passwords are correct. What's up with that?(I will open a new thread). Perhaps post on that- thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back