Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Terminal Server Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

wybnormal

Technical User
Apr 8, 2000
US
I just finished up using a new presentation software to make a terminal server tutorial. Please take a look and let me know what you think, good, bad, changes, errors or suggestions for other training aids.

Thanks!

MikeS Find me at
"Diplomacy; the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" Wynn Catlin

That was pretty good! If it's ment for web presentation maybe center the presentation in the middle of the area with a center tag, that's just my preference.

Looks good!

I'm working with an applet generator to do this. I'm still learning the ropes about it. The bad news is while it is easy to use, the cost of the "real" version is out of site for a single user copy ( 900 bucks and counting) So that wont be happening any time soon. But I think I can tweak the HTML files it generates to something more centered:)

Thanks for the kind words

MikeS Find me at
"Diplomacy; the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" Wynn Catlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back