Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New symposium express unable to acqure phonesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmillb

Technical User
Dec 11, 2002
GB
I have just installed a sysposium express on an option 11. I have configured the acd and cdn on the switch and can log in and out from my telset to the switch acd.

I then configured up the symposium cdn and aquired that without any problems.

When I try to add my phoneset (TN 9 0 on the option 11) I configure the Telephony/Port Address on symposium as 9-0-0-0. I then try to aquire the device and the terminal type changes to Error and the status is Not Aquired

The telset is configured

ast 00 01
cls agn
iapg 0
key 0 acd 5555 0 4051
key 1 scr 5051
key 3 nrd
key 4 msb

Am I missing something? I have been scratching my head over this for a day and can't think of anything. [sad]

Billy McMillan

stupid questions but did you reboot symposium, delete the phone and recreate it, check the phone type? In historical data/config tab have you enough agents enabled?

Cheers,

Killian

NextiraOne Ireland

Several reboots, delete, reconfigs etc. I don't remember a historical data/config tab, is that on express or just the full symposium, I will have a look

Billy McMillan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back