Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Simphony v1.6 Installation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI
Found simphony_1.6_doc_lib.pdf, which references MCRSCACHE. I am using this to install with.
The previous version I had of 'simphony_1.6_doc_lib.pdf' was not complete.

::EDIT::
Does anyone know the default password for Simphony v1.6 EMC? I know the user is micros. I have access to the db and cannot see any other user other than micros and because the db tables are encrypted I cannot change them.

Thanks, tried that combo already. Tried it again, almost thought it was working, but it failed. Error: "Unable to log in with the supplied user name and password. Please enter the user name and password and try again."

I've tried the different standard combos, administrator, micros, m9700 and such. But have not come across one that works.

Any other thoughts?

::EDIT::
By the way, the install was an install with a sample database.

I've given up. I've started from scratch a few different times, each time with the same result. The database works fine, as I can see users (example database). I know the Micros account is there and see the other user names. Just cannot get EMC to allow a sign in. Moving on to Simphony v2.

you cn use dbcrypt to change the EMC password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back