Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASofyan

MIS
Mar 3, 2004
ID
Hallo friends, please help me , today i am installing presentation server 3.0 on windows 2003 ( Trial Software from Vendor)

when am installing MPS 3.0 , i get windows message no license found but i continoue without license.

so i want to ask , a presentation server can be function / connection with a interface web connection without license.?

Thanks for all , sorry my english is very ugly
Regards
CEPLIX

On windows 2003 you've installed MF3.0 this is fine, until 35 days know as grace day period after adding your licenses usually at the back of the installation CDs, you'll then have to activate these licenses via the citrix website or something...This is on the Citrix MF3.0 side of things. On the Microsoft side of things your terminal service which you would have installed prior to installing your Citrix will eventually ask for it's own Terminal license server on the network. This activation of Terminal Server License server will have to be done via the Microsoft website. The default Terminal server License have a grace day period of 120 days for Terminal 2003 and 90 days for Terminal service 2000. So, as long as you're in these period of expiration then you have nothing to worry about after these periods then you have some purchases of Licenses to do .. Webinterface 2.0 will continue to function without the backend citrix servers however if your webinterface is installed on terminal services in application mode then after 90 or 120 days depending on what platform of OS then you'll have to purchase more licenses....

Sometimes, you just have to forget your head and grab your balls ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back