Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrusie

MIS
Mar 29, 2002
US
Does anyone have any suggestions for a new POS system for a client that needs 3 to 5 touch screens and a scanning ability?

I just need a place to start...

Thanks
John

Good question...they are in food...they will be selling meals to employees and the public. Cash sales along with card scan charge sales. I am looking at Micro's now. Just looking for other ideas.

John

Check out - fully configurable, solid state as well as PC based available, have the features you are looking for with scanning, food industry as well as small grocery/convience store POS stuff.

I am searching for POS software for my gift,apparel & home decor store. I'm overwhelmed by the choices. With the current economy, we're looking for the most affordable choice without sacrificing usefulness.

marybstrassel

Micros have a very good front end system but lacks on the back end and it can handle bar code scanning too.

I would start with Aloha and Digital Dining..I have experience with both and you cannot go wrong with either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back