Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New PC throws PM and Distiller into chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mericat

Technical User
Jul 3, 2002
GB
Dear Geniuses

I have a new pc, so very much faster than the old one. I have reloaded PM7 from disk onto the machine and apart from looking different, due to menu preferences etc, it seemed to work just the same. I loaded the postscript printer driver also from the disk, along with distiller.

I have just made a new one page flyer which is fine in PM, I print to postscript file and then distill it as normal and the file is perfect apart from all the text has become complete gobbledegook.

ie. CORPORATE TABLES appears as something bizarre and russian looking in the pdf, but when I copy and paste the text into here, it copied fine (as you can see above). I really am totally mystified!

Please please can you help me?

Getting a thing about blues and purples

Hi, actually I just managed to solve it. I reinstalled a new postscript printer driver and deleted the old one, which for some reason no longer worked. Thanks anyway.

Getting a thing about blues and purples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back