Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Paragraph Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishill

Technical User
Feb 26, 2004
US
Hey guys. I'm still trying to figure out how to add "Intentionally Left Blank" to a blank page in a TOC (if needs to add to make even pages). Have tried several things, all to no avail. Now I'm trying to simply create a new paragraph tag and use it. It's all great except I cannot get the text in the MIDDLE of the PAGE. I've even put up to "1000 pt" in the After Pgf and Before Pgf sections of the Basic tab, but it still has it on the first line of the page. How can I get this in the middle of the page!?!?!?!?!?

Kris

Try to fix a frame above the paragraph. Such frames are stored as "named frames"on the reference page "reference" and fixed to any paragraph style using the "extra"-section of paragraph definition (frame above / frame below).

Excuse: I have the german FM-version running. Maybe some terms are different as I used them here.

Thomas M. Reuter
Munich/Germany
-------------------
[Mac G4DP, OS 10.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back