Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New KXTDE out Soon 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivet

Programmer
Mar 20, 2005
Had meeting with panasonic Last week TDE to be let out of box in Feb.

Peter

KXTDE? Is this the completely IP solution, or is this a non-American product that Panasonic will release to other countries?

its the new ip solution. sip trunks and 1000 exts the lot!!!

This is unfair for TDA600 users, after 1 year they was release TDE with SIP. My opinion is that they need to enable same features to TDA users, or to return money

Shame on you PANASONIC !!!

yep well the TDA100,200,& 600 can be upgraded by use of a new MPD card the system frame and board is the same.
and the TDE frame can take either the ip cards or the the cards we use on th TDA systems at the moment. so i can see it comming that no one will buy the TDA 100,200,or 600 once the new system is relesed.the price will be around the same for either.i will throwl through the info i have here and pop it up on my website in a couple of days for you all to look at
i forgot to mention we had a chat also and seen all the new software that will come free with with the TDE and all the Callcentre software And ticertape board and voice recording software including the new pc based TVM200 And callcenter all in one KIT they have on test at the moment due to relese in april moment. i will let you all know when it is up on the site

peter

Panasonic have told myself this is to be released around June KXTDE100/200 followed by a new MPR Card for the KXTDA100/200 to make this an IPSYSTEM.

Also they plan to bring out the new tda15 and 30 equivlent by Dec07.

This system will be able to hold all the legacy cards aswell. A range of new phones are coming out with a bluetooth chip built in for bluetooth headsets.

I believe there is also a IP Dect by Panasonic too.

Hope this helps

is this europe that you are refering to that means
a very long time untill the USA sees it!!like 2008 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back